Spreadsheets could be heaven or hell depending on what you are using them for. For example, they are great to help us plan stuff and track KPIs…but when it comes to asset management it starts to get tricky.
Companies need to have proper visibility on what they own and where their assets are. It has to be easy to visualise so you can make better and faster decisions. You need to be able to have quick answers to questions such as:
- Who has that computer?
- What needs to be replaced and when?
- When was the last time an asset was maintained and who did it?
- Where is that vehicle now?
- Which office has the most valuable assets? Is it in Sydney or in the UK?
- An employee is resigning, what assets do they need to return?
Wouldn’t that be great to have those questions answered in a matter of seconds?
Understand how moving to Asset.Guru can make your life easier:
Ready to move on? Start your free trial!